So this thing is yet another project of mine and who knows if its actually going to stay up, but I can try!
So me and the baby just got home from dropping of David at work in Bennington so we came back here and thank god shes still sleeping as I really need 5 minutes to just have time to myself. I am wicked sick (Thanks Dad!) and hopefully the meds I just got will help. If not, then I can at least sleep for a little bit.
Yesterday and Friday was CRAZY! I got up at 530am to bring my brother back home cause he stayed here overnight to play video games then went from my moms house to Greenwich to meet my mom, went to a factory sale there then went to Saratoga to get money from my Dad. We end up going shopping a few places then we go to Best Buy to look at phones to get my little brother. we see that they have buy one get on for 50$ razr's. So we get David from Arlington and then go back to Toga and we get there around 9pm. And lets just say by the time we leave at 1130pm we STILL DONT HAVE PHONES! Something got fucked up with our account so we go home and go back on Saturday and of course Jon has to catch a train so we have to rush but we eventually get the phones.
I totally lost track of what I was going for on here so...............bye!
Sunday, November 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment